Featuring a commercial grade welded steel frame with enhanced corrosion resistance, the GX 3.9 offers unbeatable reliability. There’s no compromise on performance either – the adjustable wool felt resistance coupled with the heavy 18kg flywheel and belt drive system delivers a solid rotation and challenging climbs.
The LCD display shows all your key workout stats including speed, time, distance and calories burned so that you can easily monitor your progress throughout every session.
Featuring a padded seat which can be adjusted horizontally or vertically for perfect positioning, and pedals with toe clips and straps, the GX3.9 offers a smooth and comfortable ride, even during the most intense workouts.
Other features include a quick-stop braking system, vertical handlebar adjustment, water bottle holder and adjustable levelling feet.
- Flywheel: 18kg
- Natural Wool Felt Resistance System: Easy resistance adjustment
- Quick-stop Braking System: Emergency brake lever for instant braking
- Belt Drive: Consistent and precise motion
- Console: 1 window LCD Display
- Padded Seat: With horizontal and vertical adjustments
- Pedals With Toe Clips and Straps: Increased stability and support
- Transport Wheels: Easily move the machine from place to place
- Non-slip Multi-position Handlebars: With vertical adjustments
- Steel Frame: Solid platform for even the most strenuous of cycling sessions
- Other Features: Water bottle holder; adjustable levelling feet
- Dimensions: Length=127cm (50"), Width=54cm (21.3"), Height=114cm (44.8")
- Max. User Weight: 115kg (253.5lbs)
- Product Weight: 47kg (103.6lbs)
- Warranty: 1 year on spare parts subject to proper usage
- Assembly provided with this equipment