Proform Rower Carbon RL
Rowing is a fantastic form of cardio that’s suitable for almost anyone. Low impact, great for the cardiovascular system, safe, but able to be scaled up to a body blasting strength workout just by increasing the resistance, rowing is a great exercise that almost anyone would benefit from integrating into their routine.
The Sport RL uses silent magnetic resistance (SMR) instead of friction-based resistance in its flywheel.
This has a whole host of bonuses, including being incredibly quiet, even at high speeds, having a smoother action throughout the whole rep, and a longer lifespan.
PROFORM SPORT RL FULL SPECS
- Model Sport RL
- Display 5” High-Contrast Display
- Resistance type Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR)
- Folding Yes
- Seat Ergonomic,
- Molded Seat with Oversized,
- Steel Seat Rail
- Handlebars Multi-Position,
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Pedals Oversized Pivoting Pedals
- with Adjustable Nylon
- Foot Straps
- Transport wheels Front-Mounted
- Transport Wheels
- Flywheel Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Max user weight 115kg
- Product Weight 48kg
- Product Dimensions 221cm (Length) x 56cm (Width) x119 cm (Height)