Nordictrack Rower Rx800
Take a new approach to an old school exercise with the NordicTrack RX800 Rower.
Rowing is the all-body exercise: an efficient form of exercise that works both the upper and lower body as well as building your core strength. It’s high-benefit with a much reduced risk of injury compared to other exercises.
The RX800 is made for a stable, smooth and natural performance. Sit on the comfortable, ergonomically designed oversized seat and pull on the soft touch handle that is designed for an easy grip. The air resistance adjusts so the harder that you pull, the more resistance you encounter.
You’ll see all the facts and figures for your workout on the display console. This can help you go that little bit further to reach your goal and give you all the information you need to get the most from your workout. Listen to your favourite tunes with the iPod-compatible sound system that’s built into the console.
Save space when the RX800 Rower is not in use by vertically folding it away with the patented SpaceSaver® design. With the transport wheels, you can easily move it around.
Warranty: 1 year on spare parts subject to proper usage
- Resistance System: adjustable air
- Flywheel: inertia enhanced
- Console: backlit display (watts, strokes per minute, total strokes, time, calories); adjustable angle display
- Soft Touch ergonomic handle: minimises strain on arms, wrists and hands
- Ergonomic seat: moulded with oversized steel seat rail
- Programmes: 20
- SpaceSaver® design: vertical storage
- Transport wheels: easily move from place to place
- Maximum user weight: 130kg (20st 4lbs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 220 x 56 x 108 cm
- Product weight: 46kg
- Assembly provided with this equipment